The Progenesis November 2012 conference was a huge success and very entertaining.
We would like to thank all the speakers.
- Adam was provocative in his predictions for the economy and the property market in Australia over the next one to two years. Not everyone agreed with his assessment but it was thought provoking.
- Andrew gave a practitioners guide to budgeting and forecasting. As he said property is “a living entity that requires constant TLC”.
- Robert gave a very practical talk on how he had used the Lease Abstract. He finished by listing the benefits and what they had learnt over the years with a well defined Lease Abstract.
- The session before and just after lunch was done by Linny and Greg on effective communications. They split people into four groups namely Red, Blue, Yellow and Green. It was interesting and fun to see who landed up in the various groups.
- Stuart gave his experience on integrating the property and facilities management function at the site. One of his message was the culture aspects between the two groups of them and us. We now know that it can be done.
- The last session was the Progenesis product strategy and plans for the next three years.
Once again thank you to the speakers and to all of those that attended the conference.